EFT Foundation Course
AAMET-Certified Level 1 Course In Solihull, Near Birmingham
Learn this fast and effective approach to dealing with problems of all kinds, based on meridian tapping and energy psychology. EFT works extremely well alongside META-Health, and is popularly used to address weight issues, phobias, addictions, negative thoughts and feelings, traumatic memories and stress release.
On our 2-day course, you'll learn how to use EFT, gain the core EFT techniques and approaches, and learn how to apply EFT to a wide range of issues. It is an informative, experiential, enjoyable and often transformational training programme (AAMET Certified).
- You'll gain the understanding, skills and techniques to:
- Go beyond stress management and anger management training with EFT
- Discover and overcome your personal barriers to success
- Release tension, gain rapid stress relief and learn a profound relaxation technique
- Help your friends, family, clients and colleagues
- Use EFT regularly to accelerate your personal development
- Let go of negative emotions, physical pains, traumatic memories, cravings and more!
What you'll get from the EFT Level 1 Course:
EFT Training Level 1: Introduction to EFT
Level 1 will provide the foundations for the effective application of EFT, giving you the understanding and practice to use EFT on yourself and to help your family and friends.
For those who intend to move onto using EFT professionally, the EFT Level 1 course is the pre-requisite to participating in the EFT Level 2 Practitioner Training.
What you will learn on EFT Level 1
EFT Level 1 includes...
- Understand the key concepts of Emotional Freedom Techniques and how it goes beyond approaches such as reiki, hypnosis and psychotherapy
- EFT discovery statement and the implications in supporting any healing process
- Gain practical know-how - witness and understand the effect of a balancing a disrupted energy system and access a relaxation therapy
- Psychological Reversal - a NEW and revolutionary understanding of the reasons people don't heal - and simple techniques to overcome this very common obstacle
- The Basic Recipe - Learn the full EFT protocol, with demonstrations and practice
- Techniques to greatly improve the effectiveness of EFT - including dealing with shifting aspects of memories & emotions and special points
- Testing the effectiveness of treatments and how to handle situations that can arise
- Experience powerful EFT techniques - including the Movie Technique for eliminating unwanted memories, and creating your Personal Peace Procedure
- Understand cognitive shifts - what verbal and physical signs to expect for stress relief
- Practice working with various issues & experiencing powerful results of EFT on your own or others issues, and experience working with bothersome memories, fears and addictive cravings
Your Trainer, Robert Waghmare
AAMET Master Trainer, META-Health innovator, META-Health Master Trainer, Master Health Coach and META-Kinetics Developer & Trainer
Robert's story really began in 1972, when then at 2½ years, he was diagnosed with an illness called Nephrotic Syndrome. This chronic condition lasted until he was 18 years old. This experience gave him not only the understanding of the experience of illness effects us at all levels, mind body and social behaviour, but also a deep curiosity about why we get ill. For 35 years, until he discovered META-Medicine (now META-Health), he never knew why he had that illness.
The founder of the META-Health Academy, Robert is a META-Health Coach and Master Trainer and developer of META-Health methods. He specialises in stress and anxiety release, helping people overcome complex health issues and reach their health, life, relationship and career goals. His background in information systems research and consultancy provides the perfect backdrop for Robert to develop powerful methodologies for helping people create solutions to complex problems.
Robert is an AAMET Master Trainer and has been training EFT since 2007.
Robert is a deeply intuitive coach and therapist, with an innate ability to help people access deep issues and transform quickly. His approach with others is warm and encouraging, and he is passionate about sharing his knowledge and enthusiasm for healing and personal transformation.
EFT Level 1 Training Details
EFT Level 1 - Saturday 17th - Sunday 18th June 2017
St Johns Hotel, 651 Warwick Road, Solihull, West Midlands, B91 1AT
£295 per person
Book more to save:
- Bring a friend! Book two places to save £95:
£590£495 for two people
- Book EFT Level 1 and Level 2 together to save £95:
£590£495 for both courses
For those wishing to refresh, it is £100 for previous META-Health Academy students and 50% of the course fee for those who have studied with another AAMET Trainer.
How to book:
Advance bookings only. Please choose one of the following options:
Option 1: Click on the Book Now button below to pay online
Option 2: Make a cheque or direct payment - please email email@example.com or call 0845 838 6787 for details
If you'd like to find out more, please call us on 0845 838 6787 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you onto the course!
I benefited from the course on a very personal level. I was able to release some of my stored up emotions effortlessly and without resistance. We would all benefit from learning EFT because we all carry deep within us hidden emotions which will have a negative impact on our physical bodiesGlenda Thomas
I've tried various therapies and treatments in the past and I thought I had cleared particular issues until I tried EFT. EFT helped me to clear and re-frame deep core issues. I also learned not to be so hard on myself! If you're open to it, then the course can be life-changing!Lynette Fryer
Thank you Rob and Jo for a fantastic weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed the EFT training, group discussions and practical sessions. I have learned so much from the 3 days, not just about EFT but about myself. I returned to work this morning in such a relaxed state. The calmness within me today is greater than ever beforePhil, Employment Coach
Having lots of practical time with guidance was fantastic because we could leave confident enough to run out and try it for ourselves! I'm already doing EFT quite frequently with clients. It has helped clients to open up about painful memories where other therapies wouldn't. I now feel I have the tools to help others make leaps in the direction they wantHaylee Arnold, Louise Hay Trainer Mind Detox Therapist