EFT Practitioner Training Course
AAMET Accredited EFT Practitioner Training - Level 2
EFT Practitioner Training - Level 2
Do you want to gain the skills and certification in how to facilitate your clients with this fast and effective approach to dealing with emotional issues of all kinds, based on meridian tapping and energy psychology.
On our 2-day Practitioner course, you'll learn how to use EFT, gain the core EFT techniques and approaches, and learn how to apply EFT to a wide range of issues. It is an informative, experiential, enjoyable and often transformational training programme (AAMET Certified).
- You'll gain the understanding, skills and techniques to:
- Go beyond stress management and anger management training with EFT
- Discover and overcome your personal barriers to success
- Release tension, gain rapid stress relief and learn a profound relaxation technique
- Help your friends, family, clients and colleagues
- Use EFT regularly to accelerate your personal development
- Let go of negative emotions, physical pains, traumatic memories, cravings and more!
Our EFT Practitioner course builds on the Level 1 EFT Foundation course, so the Level 1 course is a pre-requisite to joining this programme.
EFT Practitioner Testimonials from this training
Having lots of practical time with guidance was fantastic because I left the course feeling confident enough to run out and try it for myself! I'm already doing EFT frequently with clients. It has helped clients to open up about painful memories left untouched by therapies . I now feel I have the tools to help others make leaps in the direction they wantHaylee Arnold
Louise Hay Trainer, Mind Detox Therapist, Access Consciousness Facilitator
The course was very interactive, and there was lots of time to practice, so much time, such that it brought up some dormant issues of mine, which needed clearing.Charan Surdhar
There was a lot of practise as a result, I now know the procedures really well. I knew the tapping points before the course, but doing the training brought greater clarity to it all. Things like, how hard to tap, other variations, also learning the movie technique, and others, which I wasn’t aware of.
It was amazing to see the release in people from tapping, and the insights that came to them as a result of it. Just amazing, all we have to do is tap!
My left wrist had been hurting on and off for a while, and I did tap on it on the weekend course. Although the pain didn’t go straight away, I have found within the next few days, I have not had the pain again. That was amazing, because I have been going to an osteopath to get it sorted for a while, it would go away but come back. Now I have no pain there at all, and it hasn’t come back since. (touch wood!)
GeneOM, MSc Human Genetics
Your EFT Master Trainer: Robert Waghmare
Robert's story really began in 1972, when then at 2½ years, he was diagnosed with an illness called Nephrotic Syndrome. This chronic condition lasted until he was 18 years old. This experience gave him not only the understanding of the experience of illness effects us at all levels, mind body and social behaviour, but also a deep curiosity about why we get ill. For 35 years, until he discovered META-Medicine (now META-Health), he never knew why he had that illness.
The founder of the META-Health Academy, Robert is a META-Health Coach and Master Trainer and developer of META-Health methods. He specialisises in stress and anxiety release, helping people overcome complex health issues and reach their health, life, relationship and career goals. His background in information systems research and consultancy provides the perfect backdrop for Robert to develop powerful methodologies for helping people create solutions to complex problems.
Robert is an AAMET Master Trainer and has been training EFT since 2007.
Robert is a deeply intuitive coach and therapist, with an innate ability to help people access deep issues and transform quickly. His approach with others is warm and encouraging, and he is passionate about sharing his knowledge and enthusiasm for healing and personal transformation.
EFT & Related course dates, timings and venues
Why you should consider joining this EFT Practitioner certification training
- Learn effective EFT techniques, approaches and short cuts with a Robert who has over 10 years practical experience in training applying EFT integrated with NLP META-health and META-kinetics.
- Discover how to use EFT to lead groups and "Borrowing Benefits"
- Learn how to use EFT for physical symptoms - with bonus Introduction to META-Health with the UK's senior META-Health Master Trainers
- Find out how to identify and release core issues quickly
- Begin to work towards your'e EFT Practitioner status and use EFT to help clients
- Learn how to use EFT via telephone or internet
You are required to complete EFT Level 1 before joining the Level 2 course.
What you'll get from the EFT Level 2 Course:
- Understand the key concepts of Emotional Freedom Techniques and how it goes beyond approaches such as reiki, hypnosis and psychotherapy
- Gain practical know how - witness and understand the effect of a balancing a disrupted energy system and access a relaxation therapy
- The Basic Recipe - Learn the full EFT protocol, with demonstrations and practice
- EFT shortcuts - ways to streamline this already quick and elegant therapy
- Techniques to greatly improve the effectiveness of EFT - including dealing with shifting aspects of memories & emotions and special points
- TESTING the effectiveness of treatments and how to handle situations that can arise
- EXPERIENCE powerful EFT techniques - including the Tearless Trauma Technique, Chasing the Pain and Touch and Breathe
- Understanding cognitive shifts - what verbal and physical signs to expect for stress relief
- PRACTICE working with various issues & experiencing powerful results of EFT on your own or others issues, and experience working with bothersome memories, fears and phobias, goals and barriers and self-limiting beliefs
EFT Training Level 2 (2 Days) includes…
- Understanding how our lives, the people with whom we have interacted, and the situations we have found ourselves in, in the past, become the focus and filters through which we see and experience life now
- Using Affirmations with EFT - understanding the reasons why these potentially incredible methods of focusing our intention and creating our desired reality often fail to work. Also how we can use EFT to remove these obstacles and create the future we desire
- Additional Tapping Points - other meridian points that can be added to aid EFT treatments
- Ways to inject more gentleness into the EFT procedure - The Gentle Techniques - The Tearless Trauma Technique, Chasing the Pain and Sneaking up on the Problem
- Ways to Find Core Issues - Questions and techniques to get to the core issues and root causes of physical and emotional problems
- Addressing Physical Issues - Methods to get to the core issues and emotional reasons behind physical issues and disease.
- Further Methods for Testing Results - determining whether an issue has been completely collapsed and how look for remaining aspects.
- Working with EFT by Telephone - the many benefits of using EFT via the telephone
- Delivering EFT in Groups - looking at the application, uses and advantages of group tapping
- Borrowing Benefits - see and experience the many powerful 'Positive Side Effects' when using EFT in groups
EFT Level 2 Certification requirements
You may join EFT Level 2 to develop your own understanding and skills in EFT and to help your family and friends. For those wishing to develop their practice further and gain AAMET certification as an EFT Practitioner, you are asked to complete the following requirements after completing your Level 2 course:
- 50 EFT 'practice hours' (of 45 minutes or more) with at least 20 different people. This includes your case studies
- 4 case studies submitted to and approved by your Trainer: (a) 3 case studies with clients to include a minimum of 2 and maximum of 4 sessions with each client (b) 1 case study on yourself to include a minimum of one 60-minute session, with multiple sessions recommended
- An EFT session observed by your Trainer after completing your practice hours. This can be live on Skype or recorded and sent in, and is £75 to review
- Six hours of supervision with an accredited AAMET EFT Trainer. Taking part in our EFT Mentoring Day is an effective and enjoyable way of achieving this and is just £75 for those who have trained with us
- Membership of AAMET (currently £15 for student membership) and a self-assessment test online at AAMET (currently £10). Once qualified, Practitioner membership is £30 per annum
- Any additional, discretionary requirements outlined by your Trainer during the certification process
These should be completed within 12 months of your EFT Level 2 course. Once you have successfully completed these requirements, you achieve your EFT Practitioner status, can get Practitioner insurance and can work professionally with EFT.
EFT Practitioner Booking Details
See Calendar for Dates timings and Venue information
How to book:
Completing EFT Level 1 is a prerequisite for attending the EFT Level 2 course.
Course cost: £295 per person or £495 for two people.
If you wish to book EFT Level 1 and Level 2 together the cost is £495.
For those wishing to refresh, it is £100 for previous META-Health Academy students and 50% of the course fee for those who have studied with another AAMET Trainer.
Advance bookings only. Please choose one of the following options:
Option 1: Click on the Book Now button below to pay online
Option 2: Make a cheque or direct payment - please email email@example.com or call 0845 838 6787 for details
If you'd like to find out more, please call us on 0845 838 6787 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org