META-Health Speaker & Trainer Training
Are you a META-Health Practitioner or Master Practitioner?
Take the next step for your META-Health practice:
Train to become a META-Health Speaker.
You’ll gain valuable public speaking skills, benefit from experiential sessions and gain an effective means for growing your business.
On the Trainers’ Training, we cover all aspects of how to successfully give talks and presentations including:
- How to plan each of the 4 sections of your talk
- How to get into the Presenter State
- Ways of using body language to support and strengthen your communication
- What language to use and avoid
- What to say when talking about yourself and your background
- How to make your content memorable
- How to embed stories and metaphors to appeal to the unconscious mind
- How to engage and involve your audience
- Methods for appealing to the different learning styles
You’ll gain understanding and skills specific to presenting META-Health including:
- How to divide the concepts and theory into bite-sized chunks
- How much information to share
- How to present different aspects of META-Health
- What the potential challenges can be and how to overcome them
- What to do if you get asked difficult questions
- Tips for choosing your demonstration subjects
- How to do demonstrations comfortably and successfully
- Effective ways of organising group activities and discussions
- How to explain the next steps without embarrassment or fear
You’ll also benefit from:
- A varied and interactive programme including demonstrations, theory, discussion, videos, practical sessions, opportunities for personal reflection and group activities
- A step-by-step approach to developing your presentation to make it an easy, effortless and enjoyable experience
- Group or pair therapy sessions to identify and address your personal blocks, fears and concerns about public speaking
- Opportunities to practice your skills and hone your style in a safe and supportive environment
- Peer support, mentoring and advice for developing your own unique and comfortable training style
Dates: Early in 2018 - for more information or to register your interest please email us.
Times: 9.30am – 6.30pm
Venue: The St John’s Hotel, Solihull, West Midlands, B91 1AT
Booking: Please email us (email@example.com) to register your interest for this course.
Speaker & Trainer's Training Course Only: £595
Speaker & Trainer's Training Course including all Powerpoint materials: £725