META-Kinetics Practitioner Training
Rob Demonstrating META-Kinetics Enquiry process with Analogue muscle testing
Advance your speed, precision and depth with META-Kinetics enquiry
META-Kinetics is an exciting development and advancement of META-Health and mind-body, energetic or consciousness medicine. It synthesises META-Health with Cyberkinetics, an advanced form of Kinesiology based on systems theory and cybernetic principles and can practically demonstrate META-Health dynamically.
- Would like a deeper understanding and embodiment of META-Health?
- Are you keen to uncover the unconscious causes of symptoms?
- Would you like to gain answers directly from the brain-body and bio-field?
- Would you benefit from being able to identifying your clients’ hidden emotions and beliefs in seconds?
- Are you keen to help yourself and others release stress and regain balance?
- Would you like to eliminate the doubts involved META-Health linguistic enquiry?
- Do you wand to developer faster and more precise META-Health enquiry?
META-Kinetics Provides Coaches, Therapists and Medical Practitioners with an advanced integrative framework and advanced methodologies in client body-mind diagnosis
It is an essential step for those committed to learning META-Health and developing deeper mind-body understanding.
It takes away the guesswork of pure linguistic enquiry and reveals the answers directly from the body-mind (bio-logical mind). It brings your META-Health knowledge and understanding to life and enables a more rapid embodiment of the approach!
META-Kinetics gives you the theoretical understanding, practical skills to apply knowledge and deepen your understanding of META-Health. Attendance of the META-Health Foundation Course (or equivalent training) is a pre-requisite for META-Kinetics Training.
Why Join this Course?
On this experiential and transformational programme, you'll:
- Learn and apply the principles of basic (binary) muscle testing and advanced (analouge) muscle testing
- Discover how to bypass the conscious mind and sub-conscious (EGO) and communicate directly with the body’s mind through muscle testing
- Develop the practical skillsets of Cyberkinetics, an advanced and quantum form of Kinesiology
- Do META-Kinetics Health Scans giving comprehensive overview of clients’ issues mentally emotionally and physiologucally like a virtual brain-body scan (Part A)
- Learn the 3-step TLC methodology for enquiry, stress release and energetic balancing
- Use META-Kinetics Root-Cause Enquiry to pinpoint the specific cause of clients’ issues (Part B)
- Learn and apply the Heart Strengthening Balancing Protocol (Part A)
- Learn and apply the Endocrine System balancing Protocol (Part B)
- Practice working with others and benefit from opportunities for gaining personal awareness and change
- Add greater scope, speed, precision, depth of results to your META-Health skillsets
The Developers of META-Kinetics
Robert Waghmare is a META-Health Senior Master Trainer and META-Kinetics developer and Trainer. Robert's background 22 years Information Systems Research and Business Consultancy and 12 years’ experience as an integrative Health Coach and Therapist provides the perfect backdrop in developing the conceptual and practical elements of the programme.
Tremayne Reiss is an experienced META-Health Coach and META-Kinetics Trainer. Tremayne has a background in herbal medicine and a deep interest in consciousness evolution. This, along with his understanding and knowledge of many conventional and alternative health approaches, helps you to understand how META-Kinetics fits within the broader fields of health care.
He is a skilled Kinesiologist and mentors our META-Kinetics students to develop finely-tuned skills in muscle testing. Tremayne is actively researching and developing META-Kinetics along with Robert and Joanne
Joanne Ross is a META-Health Senior Master Trainer and META-Kinetics Trainer. Joanne's background in teaching and 12 years as a life coach, therapist and trainer ensures that our courses are well structured for all types of learners. She provides clarity and structure and offers invaluable support in breaking down the more complex aspects into bite-sized chunks. Her role as a trainer, coach and mentor helps participants to get the most of the experience.
META-Kinetics Training Venues
£695 per person for each 3-day module
Book Part A and B together and save £100
Discounts are available:
for groups and META-Kinetics students and Practitioners wishing to refresh their knowledge and receive further guidance.
Places are strictly limited
for each META-Kinetics course because of the amount of space required for all the massage tables that are used to practice on, so book early to secure your place.
Part A 26-28 April 2019
Part B 26-28 July 2019
Crowne Plaza Hotel Solihull
META-Kinetics Trainee Testimonials
- I love the robustness of META-Kinetics and the fact that it is so forgiving for trainees. I thought the pace of teaching and the course materials were fantastic. The training has blown my mind! What was most interesting for me was the unknown, or seemingly unknown, and suppressed information that can be elicited with such a small amount of linguistics. On a personal level, it’s been massive and life changing. I feel different already!Sue Bennet, META-Health Master Practitioner, META-Kinetics Practitioner, META-Health Trainer
- I was amazed that we could get so far this first time as to go home and really do the scans and believe that what we sense/get from the body can be trusted, even when I do it! It is just fantastic, so thorough, you know things so deeply, and it makes so much sense.Dr Gitte Retboll, META-Health Master Practitioner and Trainer MD, Private Practice in Child Psychiatry
- The knowledge, passion and enthusiasm of Jo, Rob and Tremayne are infectious and so inspiring. The content is so powerful it blows my mind! It helps to cement the META-Health knowledge I have, and it’s great to interact with fellow students and have health scans done on each other. You also look after us really well!Roni Flatley, META-Health Master Practitioner and Trainer
- Wonderful – help was always on hand and there was plenty of time to see through a process. I liked the mix of theory and practice. META-Kinetics will help me to find out the most important and relevant issues to work on to facilitate the release of a theme or negative pattern. I’m excited by the amount of information that can be gleaned in the shortest time with very efficient processes.Rachel KentPsychotherpist and EFT Trainer
- Lovely trainers and fellow students, and high quality tuition and support. It’s lovely to have 3 trainers there to help us, and I was very happy to have lots of practice time. High quality information is available from this system that it’s sometimes difficult or impossible to obtain in other ways.Karen WilliamsTranspersonal Psychotherpist
And one from a VERY happy student who commented on Facebook:
META-Kinetics Practitioner Training Calendar
26apr - 28apr 269:30 amapr 28META-Kinetics Level 1 - Part A9:30 am - 6:30 pm (28) GMT The Crowne Plaza Solihull61 Homer Road, Solihull, B91 3QDMETA-Kinetics Practitioner Training Trainer: Robert Waghmare and Tremayne Reiss
26jul - 28jul 269:30 amjul 28META-Kinetics Practitioner Training - Level 1 Part BTrain in the cutting edge in mind-body (META-Health) diagnosis and beyond ... With the creators of the entire field9:30 am - 6:30 pm (28) GMT The Crowne Plaza Solihull61 Homer Road, Solihull, B91 3QDMETA-Kinetics Practitioner Training Trainer: Robert Sefton Jai Waghmare and Tremayne Reiss
META-Kinetics Practitioner Programme Content
The META-Kinetics Practitioner course takes place in two three-day modules. Each module combines theory, discussions, demonstrations and practice – plus opportunities to uncover and release the stress behind your own issues!
The META-Kinetics Level 1 course is taught by Robert Waghmare, Tremayne Reiss and Joanne Ross, co-developers of META-Kinetics.