Demystifying Our Relationships
Human Design Talk & Weekend Workshop
Friday 13th, Saturday 14th & Sunday 15th June 2014
- Do you feel unfulfilled in your relationships with family members, partner, friends or colleagues?
- Do you suffer from repeated patterns of dysfunction in your relationships?
- Are you single and can’t find someone you are compatible with?
- Do you want to avoid falling blindly into repetitive traps of relating that lead to probable unhappiness?
- Are you ready to face the facts and find explanations and understandings for how and why your partnerships work or don’t work?
- Do you wish to be educated, entertained and enthralled with this new practical science of interpersonal connections?
The truth is simple: Each one of us is uniquely designed to be a certain way, to think a certain way, to behave, work and yes, to love in a specific way. Those ways can be known.
A Brief Introduction to Human Design from Richard
Join this enlightening and practical course
This is THE essential course for learning the mechanics of connecting with others:
- Understanding the dynamics in your relationships
- Unlocking the barriers to bonding by seeing the underlying patterns
- Healing your relationships and meeting the other
This course is for:
- Those who have co-workers and colleagues
It will address all the issues often experienced in relationships,such as:
- Sibling Rivalry
- Comparing yourself to others
- Blame, jealousy, envy, competition
It will explain many common exclamations such as:
- Parent/child – “I don’t understand why they are so rebellious we have given them everything”
- Child/Parent – “They don’t understand me!”
- Partner –“I don’t feel like my partner truly loves me”
What you will get from this course:
- Understanding why you find some relationships are easy and others challenging
- Explanations of why there are specific frictions between people
- Strategies to deal with relationship difficulties
- Ways to heal relationships that have gone bad
- Knowledge that there is nothing inherently wrong with you
- An enlightened understanding of yourself and others
- Learn who could be compatible for you
- Gain understanding on forming new meaningful relationships
The Human Design System
Human Design is often referred to as the ‘Science of Awakening’ in that it reveals who you are truly designed to be. The Human Design System reveals your unique Body Graph or ‘map’ from a synthesis of information based in genetics and ancient wisdom and only requires your birth data to begin. All course participants will receive their own map.
When two people hold their unique maps there is immediate access to the personal dynamics between them. No personal history is necessary. The map shows it all.
This science empowers us to experience ‘No Blame Relationships’ allowing both yourself and others to be themselves without apology and without unnecessary friction.
About Your Trainer
Demystifying Our Relationships is an exclusive course created and presented by Richard Beaumont.
Richard Beaumont is the UK National Director for The Human Design System. He is an experienced teacher and expert in this scientific system that he has been researching and teaching for 15 years. He is the founder and was editor in chief of Kindred Spirit magazine for 20 years. He now devotes his professional time solely to the Human Design System.
Demystifying Our Relationships - Course Details
Richard will be giving this talk and course in June 2014. You can book onto the evening talk and / or the whole course using the links below.
This talk and course is suitable for beginners as well as those experienced in Human Design - a personal reading or prior knowledge is NOT required.
Talk: Friday 13th June, 7-10pm
Course: Friday 13th, 7-10pm, Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th June, 9.30am-6pm
Venue: The St Johns Hotel, 651 Warwick Road, Solihull, West Midlands, B91 1AT
Full Weekend Course: £295 per person inc. free introductory talk on Friday evening
Talk only: £15 per person
If you join the talk and would like to stay for the whole course (and there are still places available), you can pay the balance of £280 on the night by credit card or cheque
Book now to secure your place:
Human Design Training - Demystifying Our Relationships
Venue: The St Johns Hotel Solihull St Johns Hotel, Warwick Road, Solihull West Midlands.B91 1AT Click the address for more information
We look forward to seeing you there!